July 24 2006, 9:33 am PT | Posted in: Hair Loss Causes
i just wanted to know what causes the bald spot in my beard and will it ever grow back? please help me
A very short question without any detail is hard to answer…
- If the bald spot is from a scar, it will likely not grow.
- If the bald spot is genetic, it will never grow. American Indians and some Asian people do not have full facial hair and this is genetic, easily treated with transplants.
- If the bald spot is from you pulling or plucking your hair, it will not grow unless you stop. If you pulled it too long, it may not grow.
- If the bald spot is from a cancer, you should see a doctor.
- If the bald spot is from shaving, it will grow back.
I hope this helps.